Wednesday, October 29, 2008

[Cursing goes here!]

This could have been a good week, really it could.

But no, it's generally been a bad week.
Sunday night I broke my cellphone. Now I can only use it if I'm wearing a headset.

Tonight, I get off work and I find that the little triangle window of my car is smashed, there's glass all over the back seat, and my glove box and console are both emptied. As far as I can tell all they got was 1) my TomTom gps (sn: JQ5050JVQKQ ) and 2) my iPod (sn: Y14467D00333 ) , which was a 4gb mini, and fairly old. Still, what the hell?

(For the record, yes, I know you shouldn't leave those things in the car, but that's where I use them, and if I take them out, I almost always forget to bring them with me.)

1 comment:

lindsay said...

That's the pits my friend. I'm SOOO sorry! I've had stuff stolen before too- it's such a violation!!

I hope you are able to recover. I have hot chocolate if you need comforting.

: )