Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tangolumen Completed / Post Review Reflections


Tangolumen

The Space

Servos and pulleys


After living in my studio for the better part of a week, reviews finally came, and Tangólumen was up and doing things. It wasn't doing exactly what it was supposed to...but it was doing things, and that's something.


Tangólumen In Action from Andrew Parnell on Vimeo.


People seemed to enjoy it, and I got a lot of really useful feedback ranging from what to do next, tweaks to make, things to consider, possible redirection, and so forth. Now that I've gone back and adjusted the lights and programming so that it's actually to spec, I really need to start inviting people into the space and use data I gather from that to further development.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

you should invite MEEE!!

word verification:
frushent